- Safe and Firm Construction
The JE-300 Hydraulic Stretcher’s is made of steel with powder coating and the mattress’ platform is made of ABS plastic.
- Full-length Side-rails
It made of ABS plastic and provides the optimum protection against a fall.
- Mattress Stopper
There are stoppers around the mattress platform.
- I.V. Pole Holes and Drainage Bag Hangers
- There are two I.V. poles on the head side and foot side.
- There are hangers for the drainage bag on each side of bed.
- Head and foot sides retractable push handgrip
This assists caregivers to transfer patients easily and efficiently.
- Back-rest Lifting
There are two gas springs to support the back-rest adjustment.
- Mattress Base Lifting
There are two oil-hydraulic jacks to support the mattress platform adjustment.
- Anti-dust Undercarriage
- It prevents the bed structure damage.
- There is a storage tray for patient’s items.
- Stowed Oxygen Bottle Holder
It is located the head side of the bed.
- The Fifth Steering Castor and Central Brake System
It is located at each side of the stretcher that allows caregivers convenience of manual handling in tasks.